1. Please arrive early for the performance. We recommend that you arrive approximately 30 minutes before show time to be seated before the performance starts.
2. Please sit in your assigned seat throughout the show.
3. Please silence or turn off all cell phones and electronic devices. We also ask all guests to refrain from texting or using a phone to check the time during performances. The light is distracting to the performers and other audience members. We encourage you to share your experiences with us on social media, but please wait until after the show or during intermission.
4. The use of recording devices and flash photography is strictly prohibited. Please see the individual show page for more information on the photography policy or call (573) 326-4131 for additional details.
5. Please refrain from talking, humming or singing during the show out of consideration for other patrons.
6. Outside food and beverage is not allowed in the Historic Rodgers Theatre.